I used “Avery Print or Write Round Multiuse Labels” and printed a different message for each kind of Hershey Kisses we had (four kinds). The other blog mentioned ordering them off of the Hershey’s website but the smallest amount you can purchase is 25lbs (approximately 2000 pieces) and we didn’t need nearly that many! We found a good deal at a local drug store on sale and were able to purchase different kinds.
Once the labels were printed we stuck them on to the different kinds of hershey kisses we had purchased.
A really easy project that turned out to be really cute!
Word Documents for the labels I created:
- Hershey’s Kisses- Kisses from Luke and Kelsey
- Hershey’s Kisses- XOXO Love the New Mr. & Mrs. W_____!
- Hershey’s Kisses- Hugs and Kisses from the Mr. & Mrs.
- Hershey’s Kisses- Thank you for coming!
- Another cute idea was “Mint to be!” on the bottom of mint Kisses, but I couldn’t find any!